Sunday, May 8, 2011

Another Knotting Fixture (Jig) for Making Paracord Bracelets

Lots of folks are involved in making paracord bracelets these days. As with a great many other craft items; the makers are always looking for easier and more efficient ways to make their bracelets. Seems a lot of makers are using, or have devised, some type of fixture or jig to hold the paracord in while they knot or weave the finished product. As you probably already know, I have created my own knotting fixture and I use it all the time. Mine is perhaps a little more sophisticated and accurate than some others, but nevertheless, they all serve the basic general purpose.

Recently, I ran across a video from another maker, where he describes the knotting fixture he uses. I know there is a lot of interest in these fixtures right now, so I have included his video here since he gives a lot of details on how it is built.

No comments:

Post a Comment